Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cecil goes to WHITE CASTLE & much more

Sooo... in another adventure of "Cecil vs. Food" this time around I took Cecil with me to share the experience of White Castle. Now many of you may be wondering why I seem so excited about this hamburger spot... well for starters, we don't have such a place on the West Coast. Now I am usually not a fan of red meat and try to stay away from it as much as possible (unless it's Taco Tuesday @The McConnell Dining Hall here at Pitzer), but come on... it's WHITE CASTLE! I had to experience this while I was in Nashville on my South East leg of the travel season.



After sharing my amazing snack with Cecil, we then had the chance to stroll through Hillsboro Village near Vanderbilt University. This was quite an adventure to hang out and check out all the eclectic shops, not to mention a stop by Ben & Jerry's as well (Cecil insisted).


This entire adventure was a way to pass time while waiting for my visit to the University School of Nashville. Thanks to current Pitzer student Michael Landsman, I was greeted by a full-house of interested and eager prospective students (thanks Michael).


Cecil with student from USN!

No comments: