Friday, September 16, 2011

nín hǎo - 您好 from Beijing!

The following note was received from our VP Angel Pérez this past Monday, September 12th, 2011:


I just wanted to let you know that I made it safely to Beijing. All went smoothly(except for the trials of getting all those view books here...
but they made it).

I landed Sunday night around midnight (it's now Monday morning). The folks from the Pitzer study abroad center here are taking me to lunch (and some Pitzer students will join me), then it's off to the races! The program begins with a big fair and info session tonight and then we visit high schools each day and put on a big evening event at hotels. We also have a big event at the American
embassy that includes time for Chinese media to interview us.

It's going to be a busy week, but all very exciting and great for Pitzer.

Cheers,

Angel

Angel B. Pérez
Interim Vice President for Admission and Financial Aid





No comments: