Friday, September 12, 2008

Welcome to Pitzer Unpeeled

Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes in a college admission office? Even if you haven’t, you now have the chance to find out. Pitzer Unpeeled is a brand new blog that gives you the opportunity to get to know the Pitzer Admission staff and to find out what everyday life is like for us. You can read about our travels across the country, ask us questions about Pitzer or the college admission process in general and just get to know Pitzer and our office a little better.

My name is Danny Irving and I am the newest Admission Counselor at Pitzer College as well as an alumnus. I am a proud Sagehen from the class of ’08 and double majored in Economics and Organizational Studies. I am originally from San Diego and graduated from Francis W. Parker High School. My territories for Pitzer include; the San Fernando Valley, Long Beach, the Inland Empire, Arizona, Florida, Missouri, Minnesota, Michigan , Nevada, Texas and Utah.

I am going to be your guide for your blogging adventure so please come visit us frequently and join me for my travels across the country.

1 comment:

Jacey said...

I believe Cecil is at the Citizen Bank Stadium in Philadelphia.
- Jacey Rubinstein